Dark Chocolate and Salted Peanut Bake
- 120g natural yogurt
- 20g porridge oats
- 15g dark chocolate (70-85% cocoa solids), chopped
- 10g peanuts, chopped
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- This step is optional but makes the bake super tasty. Warm a non stick frying pan on a medium heat and add the chopped peanuts, lightly stir fry for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove from the heat.
- In a bowl combine the yogurt, oats, dark chocolate, peanuts, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and egg.
- Transfer into a small heatproof bowl (slightly larger than a ramekin) and place in the oven to cook for 30 minutes until golden.
- Once cooked, allow to cool a little and enjoy.