Finger Lickin Roast Chicken
- 1 whole chicken
- 3 cloves garlic peeled, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. dried sage
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme
- 2 tbsp. wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Place the chicken in a baking tray.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl and mix thoroughly into a paste.
- Rub the mixture all over the chicken and place in the oven to cook following the recommended cooking time. Baste the chicken in its juices around the 30 and 60 minute mark.
- Serve with roasted vegetables.