If you’re looking for different way to cook your eggs, look no further. These chicken and kale cups are tasty and nutritious. Delicious at any time of the day, they are full of protein and an easy way to get a serving of greens into your meal.
Chicken and Kale Cups
- 10 eggs
- 200g cooked chicken
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- Handful kale, finely chopped
- Handful cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp. mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Grease a muffin tin with a little olive oil.
- In a food processor beat the eggs until fluffy (around 2 minutes).
- Stir in the chicken, pepper, kale, tomatoes, mixed herbs and add the seasoning.
- Transfer into the prepared muffin tin.
- Place in the oven for 20–25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Insert a skewer into the middle of one cup to check they are cooked through – it should come out dry.