Simply Awesome Fish Curry
- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Cook: 40-45 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Diced size piece of ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 large onion, peeled and sliced
- 4 carrots, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 green chilli, finely sliced
- ½ tsp. cayenne chilli (optional)
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 390g tin chopped tomatoes
- 400ml light coconut milk
- 4 hake fillets cut into chunks
- Handful fresh coriander
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan on a medium heat and add the ginger, garlic, onion, carrots, chilli’s and stir. Cook for a few minutes until the onions begin to soften.
- Add the cayenne, garam masala, cumin, coriander, turmeric and stir though coating all the ingredients with the spices. Cook for a minute before adding the tomatoes, coconut milk and stirring through. Bring to the boil, cover and reduce the heat to simmer for 30 minutes or until carrots are cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- In the final 5 minutes add the hake fillets and lightly stir careful not to break up the fillets, simmer until the fish is cooked through.
- Served topped with fresh coriander and rice.
Healthy Twist Fish N Chips
Aubergine and Chickpea Curry
Jamaican Chicken Curry
Spicy Sweet Potato and Spinach Curry
Easy Prawn Red Thai Curry