- 2 tbsp. tamari (or soy) sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1⁄2–1 tsp chilli powder
- Small cube ginger, grated or 1⁄2 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 x 250g sachet microwave rice
- 150g smoked salmon, chopped (or substitute tinned fish,
prawns or cooked mackerel)
- 100g baby spinach
- 100g edamame beans
- Place the tamari, lime, honey, garlic, onion, chilli and ginger in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the rice in a microwavable dish and pour over the tamari sauce mixture.
- Place in the microwave to cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove and stir in the spinach, edamame beans and salmon. Return to the microwave for another 1–2 minutes until the spinach has wilted. Stir to combine and serve.