Mediterranean Tuna Rice Supper
- 390g carton chopped tomatoes
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 courgette, finely chopped
- 250g sachet quick cook rice or quinoa
- 2 x 110g tin tuna, drained weight
- 140g sweetcorn, drained weight
- Handful of olives
- Two handfuls spinach
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the tomatoes in a saucepan on a medium heat. Add the smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and courgette and stir to combine. Allow to simmer for 7–8 minutes to cook the courgette through.
- Add the rice, tuna, sweetcorn, olives and spinach, stir to combine and heat through for 2–3 minutes to allow the spinach to wilt down.
- Add the lemon juice and season to taste.