- 4 fillets of salmon
- 2 tbsp. wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed or finely chopped
- 1 red or green chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 handful fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Mix all of the ingredients except the salmon fillets in a large bowl.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish and coat each one thoroughly in the marinade.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15–20 minutes.
- Once cooked, top with more fresh dill.