Salmon, Feta and Veggie Cups
Macros based on 10 servings
- 10 eggs
- 150g smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- Handful baby spinach
- Handful cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp. mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Grease a muffin tin with a little olive oil.
- In a food processor, beat the eggs until fluffy (around 2 minutes).
- Stir in the salmon, feta, spinach, pepper, tomatoes, mixed herbs and add the seasoning.
- Transfer into the prepared muffin tin.
- Place in the oven for 20–25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Insert a skewer into the middle of one cup to check they are cooked through, it should come out dry.