For the Wedges
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
For the Dipping Sauce
- 100ml sour cream or crème fraîche
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Dash of paprika
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into 3- to 4-inch wedges.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix in the smoked paprika and salt.
- Coat the wedges in the oil and spices, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes until soft yet lightly browned around the edges.
- To make the dipping sauce, mix together the sour cream and chopped chives, sprinkle with paprika, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve the hot wedges with the chive dipping sauce.