Curried Sweet Potato Mash
- 2–3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2–3 tsp medium curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Celtic Sea or Himalayan Pink salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2–3 tbsp pine nuts (optional)
- Place the sweet potatoes in a steamer and cook until soft.
- Place in a large bowl and add the curry powder, garlic, fresh coriander, salt and pepper.
- Place the pine nuts in a dry pan over a medium heat to toast lightly while you mash the potatoes.
- Top the potato with the toasted pine nuts and fresh coriander to serve.