Thai Style Steak Salad
- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Cook: 5 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2 x 200g rump steaks
TO MAKE THE DRESSING
- Zest and juice of 3 limes
- 2 tbsp tamari
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 dice-sized piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 green or red chilli
- 1 tsp xylitol
- 1 handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
FOR THE SALAD
- 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 200g radishes, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 handful fresh mint, roughly broken
- 1 handful fresh basil, roughly broken
- Mix the tamari, zest and juice of one lime and pepper in a bowl.
- Slice the steaks into strips and add them to the bowl, then coat fully in the mixture.
- Mix the remaining lime zest/lime juice with the ginger, chilli, xylitol and coriander to make the dressing.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat before adding the marinated steak strips. Stir fry for 3–4 minutes or to your liking. Leave to cool while you mix the salad ingredients together.
- Place the steak strips on top of the salad and drizzle the dressing over the top.
Thai Crispy Coconut Chicken Tray Bake
Steak and Halloumi Salad
Thai Chicken and Courgette Noodles
Thai Omega Balls
Easy Prawn Red Thai Curry
Thai Summer Salad
30 Minutes Marinading
Moroccan Style Lamb Scotch Eggs