Thai Style Steak Salad
- 2 x 200g rump steaks
- Zest and juice of 3 limes
- 2 tbsp tamari
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 dice-sized piece of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 green or red chilli
- 1 tsp xylitol or honey
- 1 handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 200g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 200g radishes, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 handful fresh mint, roughly broken
- 1 handful fresh basil, roughly broken
TO MAKE THE DRESSING
FOR THE SALAD
- Mix the tamari, zest and juice of one lime and pepper in a bowl.
- Slice the steaks into strips and add them to the bowl, then coat fully in the mixture.
- Mix the remaining lime zest/lime juice with the ginger, chilli, xylitol and coriander to make the dressing.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over a medium heat before adding the marinated steak strips. Stir fry for 3–4 minutes or to your liking. Leave to cool while you mix the salad ingredients together.
- Place the steak strips on top of the salad and drizzle
the dressing over the top.