Steak and Halloumi Salad
- Prep: 5 Minutes
- Cook: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 2 handfuls rocket
- 1 handful grated carrot
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 x 250g steaks, cut into strips
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½-1 tsp cayenne chilli powder
- Celtic Sea or Himalayan Pink salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 80g halloumi cheese, sliced
- TO SERVE
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Place the spinach, rocket, carrot and tomatoes in a large bowl and toss together.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat before adding the steak strips and cooking for around a minute or until the steak browns slightly. Add the paprika, garlic, chilli, salt and pepper. Stir and cook for about 6-8 minutes or until the steak is cooked to your liking.
- When the steak is nearly done, heat the remaining olive oil in another pan and add the halloumi slices. Cook for a couple of minutes on each side or until golden.
- Divide the salad into two serving bowls and top with the steak strips. Slice the halloumi lengthways and add to the salad.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve.
Citrus Prawn Salad
“OMG Where’s the Protein?” Salad
Epic Herby Salad
Greek Salad Burgers
Thai Style Steak Salad
Tamari, Ginger and Lime Chicken
Thai Summer Salad
30 Minutes Marinading