Beetroot and Feta Beef Burgers
Makes 5 Burgers
- 500g mince beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp. tomato puree
- 120g cooked beetroot, grated
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder or 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. salt
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl, combine thoroughly using your hands and shape into 5 burger patties.
- Place in the oven to cook for 30–35 minutes until cooked through.