Macros based on 5 burgers
- 500g lamb mince
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 heaped tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 50g pine nuts, toasted
- Large handful currants or sultanas
- ½ –1 tsp. salt
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Place the lamb mince in a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients and combine thoroughly using your hands.
- Shape into burger patties and place on a baking tray in the oven for 25–30 minutes or until the lamb is cooked through.