- Line a small square tuppaware or tin with greaseproof paper, we used our Luncbots and 250g made two slabs.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Remove the melted chocolate from the heat and allow to cool.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared tins, tip the tin so the chocolate slides to the edges and leave to set for 5 minutes.
Top With any of the following:
– Dried banana, walnuts and sesame seeds
– Goji berry, pistachio, pumpkin seeds and coconut
– Toasted hazelnut and cacao nibs
– Pecan, cranberry and desiccated coconut
– Toasted almond and sea salt