- 3 bananas
- 6 eggs
- 80g vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1–2 tsp cinnamon
- 45g coconut flour (or ground flaxseed)
- Pinch of Himalayan Pink or Celtic Sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp Matcha green tea powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4. Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Beat the bananas and eggs for 1–2 minutes in a processor or blender.
- Add the protein powder, chia, flaxseeds, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt in a food processor. Sift in the flour, baking powder, cocoa and Matcha powder (if using) and mix again.
- Pour the batter into the lined tin.
- Bake for around 40–45 minutes. Before removing from the oven, insert a knife into the middle and check
it comes out clean so you know the loaf is baked all the way through.
- Once baked, remove from the tin and allow to cool. Slice and serve with nut butter or butter