- 500g turkey mince
- 6 x sausages (97% pork), skin removed
- 100g dried cranberries
- 180g cooked chestnuts, crushed
- 1–2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl using your hands.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Take handfuls of the mixture and shape into 20 balls. Place on the prepared tray before placing in the oven to cook for 25–30 minutes.