Salted Caramel Protein Latte
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 2-3 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 250ml milk
- 15g vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄2 medjool date or substitute 1 tsp. honey or some caramel stevia to taste
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 shots espresso or small cup filter coffee
or 1 teaspoon of instant coffee
- Place the milk, protein powder, salt and sweetener in a blender and blitz (or mix by hand). Transfer to a cup and warm in the microwave or heat in a saucepan.
- Whilst the milk is warming prepare the coffee.
- Add the coffee to the milk mixture, stir to combine and serve.
Cinnamon and Raisin Protein Bake
Dark Chocolate and Salted Peanut Bake
Choc Strawberry Protein Hit
Salted Peanut Butter Brownies
Chocolate Protein Loaf