- 150g ground flaxseed
- 100g rolled oats (plus extra to sprinkle on top)
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1-2 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- 4 eggs
- 50ml almond, oat or rice milk
- 4 medium eating apples peeled and cored
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Finely chop 2 of the apples.
- Place the ground flaxseeds, oats, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, chopped apple, salt and baking powder into a large bowl and toss to mix the ingredients.
- Place thee milk, 1.5 apples, eggs and honey in a seperate bowl and beat with a fork until combined or nutribullet it all together. Add to the dry mixture and mix together.
- Place the batter into the loaf tin, decorate the top of the loaf with the remaining sliced apple.
- Place in the oven to cook for 25-30 minutes, insert a knife into the centre and check if it comes out dry.