Just one of the awesome breakfast ideas shared in Fitter 365, our monthly membership community. For more exclusive recipes check out www.fitter365.com.
Bacon Breakfast Bowls
- Olive oil for cooking
- Handful of mushrooms, chopped
- 1 spring onion, sliced (optional)
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- 2–4 rashers of unsmoked bacon, chopped
- Handful of spinach
- Salt and pepper
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Place the olive oil in a pan on a low heat, add the mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and bacon and stir fry.
- Once almost cooked, add the spinach to wilt down for 1–2 minutes.
- Season with a little salt and pepper and serve with the avocado.