- 1 tsp. olive oil for cooking (or use a non stick pan)
- 3-4 eggs
- 1 banana, blended or mashed
- 2 tbsp. ground almonds or ground flaxseed
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- To Serve
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Juice of half a lemon
- Handful fresh berries
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly to make a batter (we used our Nutribullet blender).
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan and cook over medium low heat for 2-3 minutes on one side until browned. Flip over and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Top with fresh berries, lemon juice and cinnamon.