- 150g cottage cheese
- 60g sweetcorn
- 2 spring onions, chopped (optional)
- 200g courgette, grated (REALLY
squeeze to remove excess moisture)
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1⁄2–1 tsp. chilli flakes
- 30g oats blitzed into a flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Place the cottage cheese in a bowl and stir in the sweetcorn, spring onions, courgette, paprika, oat flour, eggs, chilli flakes, milk and seasoning. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick pan and spoon in six burger-sized mounds of the courgette mixture, spaced apart, you may need to cook in two batches.
- When golden on the underside, turn over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.