Bacon Wrapped Avocado Stuffed Chicken
- 4 large, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 avocado
- 100g mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- 8–12 slices streaky bacon
- 70g sundried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Mash the avocado and stir in the mozzarella, onion powder and season to taste.
- Slice a pocket in the thickest part of the chicken breast and stuff with the avocado mixture.
- Wrap the bacon around the breasts (2–3 per breast), sprinkle with smoked paprika and place on a tray to bake in the oven for 35–45 minutes.