Banana Butter Pudding
- 1 large or 2 small ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp sultanas
- 20g ground almonds
- 2 tsps xylitol, unrefined cane sugar or coconut sugar
- 35g rolled oats
- 1⁄4 tsp grated nutmeg
- 1⁄4 -1⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 30g butter, softened (plus a little extra to top the fruit)
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Place chopped bananas in the serving dishes, sprinkle over the sultanas and a small knob of butter. Add a few drops of vanilla extract to each pudding.
- Place the oats, almonds, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and xylitol in a mixing bowl, add the butter and work the mixture into a crumble with your hands.
- Scatter the mixture over the bananas, enough to cover the fruit, top up with extra oats or ground almonds if needed. Press down lightly to set the mixture in place.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes until the crumble turns golden. Serve warm with Greek yogurt.