- 1 x 390g carton chopped tomatoes
- ½ courgette, cubed
- 100g cooked chickpeas
- 200g spinach
- 125g mushrooms
- 1 tsp. mixed herbs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Handful of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Place the chopped tomatoes in a saucepan and warm through on a medium heat.
- Add the courgette, mushrooms, chickpeas and mixed herbs. Stir and simmer for 8–10 minutes until the
courgette has softened.
- Finally add the spinach and allow to wilt for 2–3 minutes, season to taste and serve topped with fresh parsley.