- 2–4 slices bacon or smoked salmon
- 2 eggs
- Handful salad leaves
- Small handful fresh parsley
- ½ avocado sliced
- 2 tbsp. toasted or raw nuts
- Balsamic vinegar, as desired
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of chilli powder (optional)
- Poach or boil the eggs.
- Whilst the eggs are cooking gently heat a little oil in a frying pan and cook the bacon.
- Place the salad leaves and parsley in a serving bowl and toss in the oil, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Top with the avocado and toasted nuts.
- Add the bacon and eggs, sprinkle with chilli and season to taste.