- 6 eggs
- 2 courgettes, grated
- 1 large handful of fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the courgettes and most of the chives to the eggs, reserving some chives to sprinkle on top at the end. Season and mix until smooth.
- Heat a large pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Place 2–3 tablespoons of mixture into the pan. Heat for 2–3 minutes minutes and then flip over. They should be nice and golden on the underside.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve with fresh chives.