- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 2 small courgettes, grated
- 60g parmesan cheese, grated
- 80g coconut flour
- Pre heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- In a blender beat the eggs, salt, garlic and onion powder.
- Pour into a bowl and stir in the baking powder, rosemary, courgette, cheese and coconut flour.
- Stir to combine into a batter and pour into the prepared loaf tin.
- Bake for around 40–45 minutes until golden and cooked through. Allow to cool, slice and serve.