- 250g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 250g frozen peas
- 1⁄2 ripe avocado
- Large handful fresh basil
- 50ml milk
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil or steam the potatoes and peas for about 8–10 minutes until soft.
- Place the avocado, basil and milk in a blender and blitz.
- When the potatoes and peas are cooked, drain and place in a bowl.
- Add the avocado mixture, garlic powder, season with salt and pepper and mash until smooth.
- Taste and season a little further if needed. Reheat in a saucepan and serve.