Chocolate Protein Crunchie Bar
- 200g 85% dark chocolate
- 100g chocolate whey protein powder
- 50g Crunchy nut butter (we used Whole Earth 3 Nut Butter)
- 20g Chewy banana chips, chopped (optional)
- Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, keep stirring.
- Once melted quickly stir in the whey, nut butter and banana chips.
- Pour into the prepared loaf tin and place in the fridge to set.
- Once set remove from the fridge and slice into bars.