- 500g chicken or turkey mince
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 handful green or black olives, finly chopped
- 120g feta cheese, chopped or crumbled
- 1 heaped tbsp tomato purée
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- Celtic Sea or Himalayan Pink salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
- Place all the ingredients together in a large bowl and combine thoroughly with your hands.
- Shape into 6 patties and place on a grill tray in the oven to cook for 20–25 minutes.
- Serve with sweet potato wedges, homemade tzatziki and a romaine lettuce wrap.