“OMG Where’s the Protein?” Salad
- Prep: 5 Minutes
- Cook: 5 Minutes
- Serves: 1
- 2 handfuls of mixed greens such as watercress, spinach, or rocket
- 4 1/2-inch slices of goat cheese
- A few crushed roasted walnuts
- 2 beetroots, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill or oven and place the slices of goat cheese in an ovenproof dish. Combine the mixed greens, walnuts, beetroot, and avocado in a bowl.
- Once the cheese starts to melt and brown, remove from the heat before it gets too soft and loses its round shape. Place on top of the salad.
- Mix the fresh thyme, olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl, and drizzle over the salad before serving.
Cinnamon and Raisin Protein Bake
Salted Caramel Protein Latte
Choc Strawberry Protein Hit
Chocolate Protein Loaf
Thai Summer Salad
30 Minutes Marinading