Part 1: Warm up
Part 2: 3 min squat challenge.
Hold a squat for 15s then squat for 15s before holding a squat again for 15s and so on until you have done 3 minutes.
Part 3: 6 min EMOM (Every Minute On the Minute)
When we start the clock perform the following 2 exercises back to back, whatever is left of the minute is your rest before we go again.
- Swings 10 reps
- Single-arm thrusters 5 reps each arm
Part 4: Perform each exercise for 45s with 15s rest between each.
Complete 3 rounds back to back for 12 minutes of work.
- Bulgarian spit squat left leg
- Push ups with a 2s pause at the bottom
- Bulgarian salt squats right leg
- T rotations
Part 5: Perform each exercise for 25s with 5s rest between each.
Complete 3 rounds back to back for 6 minutes of work.
- Single armchair supported row left arm
- Single armchair supported row right arm
- Push press left arm
- Push press right arm
Be sure to have a stretch in your own time
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: For this workout, you will need a kettlebell or a dumbbell and a chair of some sort.