In this episode of Fitter Food Radio, Keris and Matt discuss the factors that influence resilience and provide the physical and mental stamina to get through challenging times.
- The role of people around you and collective goals
- The mental benefit of testing your physical resilience
- Training your mind to bounce back when self-doubt and the notion of defeat kick in
- Applying resilience milestones to keep going beyond expectations
- The importance of donuts in 24hr fitness challenges
Listen below or search ‘Fitter Food Radio’ on your preferred podcast provider (including iTunes and Spotify) and please remember to rate, review, and subscribe!