- Ghee or coconut oil for the pan
- 3 salmon fillets
- 2 tsp white mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds (optional)
- 1/2 tin coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp English mustard powder
- 2 fresh chilies, chopped or 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 courgette, sliced
- Heat the ghee or oil in a medium-size frying pan.
- Add the mustard seeds and stir-fry. Once they begin to pop, add the fennel seeds and pour in the coconut milk.
- Add the cumin, turmeric, mustard powder, and chopped chilies or chili powder.
- Add the sliced courgette.
- Bring the sauce to a gentle simmer and then add the fish.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve with a side of steamed vegetables.