Mushroom, Spring Onion and Cauliflower Rice
- Olive oil for cooking
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- Handful mushrooms, sliced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 cauliﬂower, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a little olive oil in a large saucepan and add the garlic, mushrooms and spring onions and stir fry for 4–5 minutes.
- Add the cauliﬂower to the pan and stir fry consistently to stop the cauliﬂower from burning.
- After 3–5 minutes, taste to check the consistency and serve as soon as it’s soft.